Kids aged 6 to 16 want to fly and Ski Jump Canada (SJC) wants to give ski areas tools to encourage them to safely do so! While most ski areas have great features built into their terrain park, we feel that by adding a k12.5 and k20 bumps, it will allow kids the chance to explore Nordic jumping and provide an alternative for those not seeking the more acrobatic hits offered in most parks. It will also encourage the younger children to try the sport and will help attract them into making return visits to your facility.
SJC will provide:
- Jump schematics and building directions – see attached package that you can use to build something suitable for your facility.
a. Instructions for building ski bumpb. Ski bump design for alpine skisc. Ski bump design for ski jumping skis
- Building experts to answer any questions park managers may have. Please contact Barb Elms at email@example.com
- Partnered signage (or templates) to explain the jump and provide basic instructional tips also contained in this package. Anyone interested in exploring the sport further can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traveling coaches will conduct “learn to fly” days at select participating resorts each year.
- Here is a link to a video that can be shown at your facility: