Nordic Combined Ski Canada (NCSC) is the national sport governing body for nordic combined in Canada.
- Promoting the sports of nordic combined in Canada.
- Governing the conduct of nordic combined competitions in Canada.
- Selecting and training members to the Nordic combined national teams.
- Developing programs to train athletes, coaches, judges, and officials.
- Representing Nordic combined in the Canadian Snowsports Association.
- Representing Nordic combined in the Canadian Olympic Committee.
- Representing Nordic combined in Canada to FIS.
- Ensuring proper entry of nordic combined athletes to FIS level competitions.
Canada Olympic Park and Whistler Olympic Park are the designated National Training Centres of Nordic Combined Ski Canada. Both organizations work directly with Winsport and Whistler Sports Legacies to ensure the long-term performance sustainability of Nordic combined in Canada. Altius Nordic Ski Club and Callaghan Winter Sports Club are the active Nordic combined clubs in Canada. Nordic Combined Ski Canada works with Ski Jumping Canada the two clubs to promote the sport in Canada and ensure our developmental programs are strong. The board of directors is working very hard to ensure equal access to all athletes.
Nordic Combined Ski Canada Board of Directors
Chairman – Andy Mah
Treasurer – Rachel Lee
Director – Walt Savill
Director – John Heilig
Director – Wes Savill
Tech Advisor – Mark Rolseth
High Performance Director